You want more business.
You’ve landed here because you know — or you’ve heard — that content marketing can bring it to you.
Excellent! But before we go any further, there are four truths you should know.
The plain truth: Content marketing works.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a small shop or a big corporation, whether you sell to consumers or to other businesses, whether you’re in a “boring” industry or an exciting one, content marketing can help you grow.
- Content marketing helped a shipping software company increase leads by 400% in 3 months
- Content marketing helped a small electronics store grow so big so quickly that it was acquired by Best Buy for $87 million
- Content marketing helped a swimming pool company on the verge of shutting down become the most trafficked swimming pool website in the world. (Oh, and by the way, they engineered that recovery on one-tenth of their former advertising budget.)
- Content marketing helped a personal finance startup grow from zero to being acquired for $170 million in just two years, despite competing against heavyweights like Quicken and Microsoft.
The hard truth: Good content marketing takes commitment.
Content marketing is not a set-it-and-forget-it endeavor. Quite the opposite. Content marketing is about sharing helpful information as a way of creating and nurturing relationships with your customers and prospects. Doing it well takes an ongoing commitment, a genuine attitude of wanting to help your customers, and support for that helping attitude throughout your organization, from the CEO on down.
The strange truth: The key to content marketing is to stop marketing.
Weird, right? But the companies that are most successful at content marketing get it. More on that here.
The final truth: I can help you build a kick-ass content marketing program.
My focus is on helping first-timers, so if you …
- Aren’t sure on the details of how content marketing works
- Aren’t sure if content marketing will work for your business
- Are interested in content marketing but don’t know where to start
- Are just getting going with content marketing and could use some expert help
… then you’ve come to the right place.
Hit the button below and let’s talk about building you a content marketing machine.